Website Developer / Graphic Designer
We are currently looking for a full time Website Developer / Graphic Designer. In order to be considered for the position you must have experience in WordPress, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and be able to show examples of your work. The best person for the position is someone who is creative, flexible, and has great attention to detail.
Compensation will be based on each individual’s talents and experience. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and references to Jason@labargemedia.com with the subject line: Website Developer – “Your Name”.
If you need specific details about the position please contact Christina.email@example.com with your questions with the subject line: Questions about Website Developer – “Your Name”
Thank you for taking the time to apply. We hope to have this position filled no later than October 1, 2018.
Organizational Relationship: Reports to Operations Manager Status: Full Time Essential Functions: Responsible for (but not limited to):
Website Developer Responsibilities
- Design and development of websites (front-end and back-end), landing pages, ecommerce sites, web applications, and email templates
- Update and optimize our existing digital projects
- Meet with Clients to determine goals and objectives
- Work with our Production Team to ensure timely delivery of client and internal work
- Assist our Sales Team in determining scope of future projects
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
- Produce original design concepts to meet Client and project goals
- Design concepts for: websites, graphic layouts, logos, print materials, direct mail, email, social media, etc.
- Support Sales and Management Team by assisting in the creation of presentation and support materials
- Assist Video Production Team by providing graphic treatment and other assets for video productions.
- Ability to bring projects from concept to completion within a predetermined budget and timeline.
- Stay up-to-date on latest website and design trends
- Provide consistent feedback to Producer(s) on client projects
- Be willing to travel when needed for meetings or photo/video shoots
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Assist as needed with special advertising events
At LaBarge Media we all wear many hats. It is expected that all Employees act truly as a team by providing additional services not listed here based on his/her specific talents and skills. It is also understood that every Employee be flexible and willing to provide any ad hoc services to our Clients or to assist other Employees to complete assignments as needed.